Pages - Menu


Sunday, January 29, 2012

Mental block?

Maybe it's winter or some kind of strange thoughts, however I have to destroy my just-born mental block. I hope it's not too late for that. And I discovered the best cure for that. Pratice. Nothing less and more important - nothing more. Just practice simple stuff and get along with that feeleing.

Some motivation quotes that really help me all the time:


"If people knew how hard I worked to get my mastery, it wouldn't seem so wonderful at all."

- Michelangelo


"Our doubts are traitors, and make us lose the good we oft might win, by fearing to attempt."

- William Shakespeare

"Every artist was first an amateur."

- Ralph Waldo Emerson


"I failed my way to success."
- Thomas Edison





Experiment with a very old piece

2 comments:

  1. Widze, ze nie tylko mnie to dotyka w tym czasie.
    Moim zdaniem warto tez czasem odpuscic na jakis czas, odpoczac od tematu potem wraca sie z wiekszym apetytem.

    Rysunek weglem w przedostatnim poscie niezle wyszedl, dobrze lapiesz proporcje i bryle.
    Bedziesz z nas najlepiej sobie radzil w hameryce, zobaczysz.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fajnie sobie pogrywasz ze światłem i kolorkami, wyrobiłeś się w tym stylu. W orku czy tam ogrze brakuje mi tylko bryły szyji bo jednak ważna sprawa u typa co mu karczycho zajmuje połowe kadru:) pozdro trzymaj tak!

    ReplyDelete

Followers